ImageTech Systems is pleased to announce the IBM
Content Manager/iSeries IICE Connector, allowing
organizations to include their iSeries-based content
repositories in an enterprise-wide content integration
IBM’s Information Integrator Content Edition (IICE) provides the framework to enable organizations
with an enterprise content integration strategy, resulting in multiple disparate
content sources looking and acting as one system. Now, IBM Content Manager/iSeries
customers can include their iSeries repositories as part of this strategy. The ImageTech
Systems Content Manager/iSeries IICE Connector provides the necessary integration to
add a Content Manager/iSeries system to any organization’s IICE framework. Content
from Content Manager/iSeries can now be included in federated searches from enterprise
users. Additionally, users can be exposed to a browse-able folder structure via IICE.
- Supports custom search templates for backend
CM/iSeries via IICE Data maps.
- Supports use of data maps to provide federated
search capabilities, across various backends,
- Allow users to browse the CM/iSeries repository
via a virtual folder structure.
- Supports retrieval and display of all common
- Leverage the security profiles inherent
to your CM/iSeries system
- Provide additional security through IICE user profiles.
- Single Sign On capability